Last chance to win "Flaming Ninja" custom user title!!

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
Hello AGAIN to all robots, shmeefs and human beings who are a member on HaloCustoms!

As you may have noticed no one has won the "Flaming Ninja" custom user title yet. The first map was too hard and the second one was easier, but still hard as it seems.

Sooo I made a third one called "Bud´s Challenge for Amateurs". Easy jumps, only 1 bunny hop included.

The fastest run will get the prize! I only accept the first 10 runs! So think about it, if you want to do your best run or to send me your first run. :lights: The very first clip you submit is going to be used for the contest, any later entries will be ignored.

If you want to submit your run, don´t forget to msg me on XBL or via Inbox on HaloCustoms (I would appreciate the last one) before the 30th August is over!!

Prize: No MS points anymore, just the custom user title! auburn
Peace and sweet jumps, Bud.​
Don´t forget to send me a message before the 30th August! Don´t try to cheat (disqualified) !!

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
The whole length of the video is going to be used, so end the game very quickly, when you´ve beaten it! Touch the Dice and end it!!!

Don´t tell anybody the time of your run!! Oh yeah, it´s going to be sooo exciting! auburn :y:

Z3MAST3R

Flaming Ninja
Jan 21, 2013
United Kingdom
www.twitch.tv
Should be super easy then, there were only two jumps in the previous one that I couldn't do.
close_enough_guy_meme_postcards-r81dba6bb4aac4fe6aa7ba650ac734efb_vgbaq_8byvr_512.jpg

Reactions: Buddy

Jorriley

Expert
Mar 30, 2013
I'm a confused on the impossible last jump where your on the slopes ramp and have to jump over the thing

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
I gave up. I now realize how much I suck at jump maps. :p

Anyway, good luck to all who submitted their runs to Buddy. Enjoy your custom title.

I'll just stick with "Gold Host" which I'll have in a few days. :)

^This

I will just stick with Review Crew

Reactions: Cap3llo