Mini Game King of the Levitator

A DIRTY HOBO 59

Proficient
Jan 15, 2013
USA, PA
King of the Levitator (version 1.0) - Step onto the levitator and jump to begin ascension to the hill.

This map was inspired by a game I've seen in Minecraft. You spawn with a Gravity Hammer and Railgun, your goal is to float to the platform at the top of the map and keep control of it. For the best experience play with 4-16 people. Below are some pictures.

View attachment 2973
Overhead view of spawn area and levitator
View attachment 2974
Platform at the top of the map that contains the hill
View attachment 2975
Another picture of the hill platform
View attachment 2976...

Read more about this map...

A DIRTY HOBO 59

Proficient
Jan 15, 2013
USA, PA
Im still confused on how the game works... can you explain it?
There is a pillar of gravity zones pointing upwards in the map center, when you're on the levitator (the center of the map) jump, and you will start floating to the top. There is a hill on a platform at the top, you just need to stay in the hill, and knock anyone who tries to take it off! (=

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
There is a pillar of gravity zones pointing upwards in the map center, when you're on the levitator (the center of the map) jump, and you will start floating to the top. There is a hill on a platform at the top, you just need to stay in the hill, and knock anyone who tries to take it off! (=
Ahh...
Thank you for clearing that up!

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
Thanks! And I'm working on Peter Pan, ever since I lost the finished version, golf balls don't seem to be killing people. Once I fix that problem, I'll post it. (=
Set the Fall Damage to 100 or even 500%. Then, i´m sure, golf balls will kill people. Welcome... ;)

And to the map: So are you able to kill enemies or just push them off the platform? Cool idea btw. :y: