Introduction KFR Wilkil Yu iz in the house

KFR Wilkil Yu

Novice
Jan 12, 2013
Whats up everyone!
Im Matd, 30 years old from New-Brunswick, Canada
I speak french and english, degree in culinary art, loves sports like: baseball, badminton,hockey.
Ive been a gamer since 1984, i like lots of types of games exept Final Fantasy, Warcraft, those kinda games. Really loves shooters, quest type games like Skyrim, Borderland, Dead Island etc...
The best games for me will always be Halo and Battlefield and all of those where you can play coop online and when its free roam.
I like Halo 4 but i think there is not enough custom game played, like in Halo 2-3. Hopefully by joining this site ill be able to play more of those crazy custom game that i love playing in.
C ya on the battlefield!

Essias

C'est la vie, mon ami
Dec 24, 2012
Los Angeles
Oh nice, are you working in a restaurant now? And do you have any idea who David Chang is? Because that dude is incredible and is popping up everywhere.

Also, welcome to the community.

KFR Wilkil Yu

Novice
Jan 12, 2013
No i dont know who he is.. Yeah i work in a restaurant, its the only thing i know how to do well! hehe
Exept doing some head-shots!
Thanks for the welcome

Essias

C'est la vie, mon ami
Dec 24, 2012
Los Angeles
Ahh, he's a chef from NYC who owns the Momofuku noodle bar restaurants there. He's really laid-back and awesome. Friend of Anthony Bourdain (if you know who he is).

I only know about him because my chef friend (think he goes by Tusk on here) told me about him.