Puzzle Kairo

Charles Stoot

Master
Jan 13, 2013
Maine
www.youtube.com
This is what I am talking about Buddy More Original. I have recreated maps in the past yes but there with such a huge update that you can just call them a new map. But I spent months on end on these projects to come out with an advance mini game. You don't have to buddy and I appreciate most of your remakes but please when remaking something update them to a point where it is substantially different.

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
This is what I am talking about Buddy More Original. I have recreated maps in the past yes but there with such a huge update that you can just call them a new map. But I spent months on end on these projects to come out with an advance mini game. You don't have to buddy and I appreciate most of your remakes but please when remaking something update them to a point where it is substantially different.
How is this a remake??? Yes, it is inspired by the original app "Kairo", but this is the first puzzle map, where you are actually not able to jump AND the first one ever made in Halo. So how is this now creative? I'm just a huge fan of that puzzle game, so I got inspired by it and wanted to remake it! [There was an early version on Impact a year ago...]

But please, Charles, don't get offended by me making so many maps lately. I just *have* the time, you know? And the spirit...