Introduction Just Joined

Foxy Dinosaur

Novice
Aug 3, 2013
Hey all, my GT is Foxy Dinosaur and I've played Halo since CE, and I have very fond memories of the Custom Edition of the PC Combat Evolved. Loved finding super jumps in Halo 2, and glitching out of the campaign and multiplayer in Halo 3. Ranked up to 48 in Halo 3, and could get rather competitive. My KD is at least above 1 in H4, and was 1.24 in Reach.

My love for Halo 3 was usually Infection custom games, with great memories of Matador, Fat Kid, Duck Hunt, and generally well made Infection maps.

I'm very glad to have found this site, since custom games can be hard to break into in Halo 4. I hope to see you soon in some games! I'm up for games most of the time.

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
Hello Foxy and welcome to Halocustoms! Glad to see you're old school and have played from the beginning , though I started at Halo 3 I've since went back and played the others games ( PC versions aside :p ). Halo 3 customs were and still are the best customs around but I've had many moments of screaming with laughter when the 'Fat kid' was coming for me :laugh:.

Anyway if you have any questions about the site or how it works just feel free to ask and we'll answer best we can.Aside from that, happy gaming :y:.

Foxy Dinosaur

Novice
Aug 3, 2013
Hello Foxy and welcome to Halocustoms! Glad to see you're old school and have played from the beginning , though I started at Halo 3 I've since went back and played the others games ( PC versions aside :p ). Halo 3 customs were and still are the best customs around but I've had many moments of screaming with laughter when the 'Fat kid' was coming for me :laugh:.

Anyway if you have any questions about the site or how it works just feel free to ask and we'll answer best we can.Aside from that, happy gaming :y:.

Thanks for the warm welcome! Had my first custom game with m2u nufc as the host, went very well and had a blast. Thanks again!