[Jan 15, 2013] Halo 4 Express (Zeezke99)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeezke99

Expert
Jan 9, 2013
Hello everybody! My first game night was a huge success with only a few minor issues. Those I plan to solve with this upcoming game night.
first I want to announce that my biggest issue (and really only issue) was that I had a hard time finding gamertags for people, and didnt actually figure it out until my event finished. I feel embarrassed about that, however, I will work on correcting that, now that i know how to do so. In my defense, I did host one of the first game nights on this website, and had little time to actually figure out the ins and outs of this website. I was busy scrambling to make one of my maps game worthy.

Aside from that, this is a new day, a new game night. We will play a wide variety of games, from flood, to minigames, CTF, Dominion. Anything and everything will go. Instead of recoding this game, I am going to livesteam this game on http://justin.tv/halo4express. after the game I may go back and record interesting parts of that night and create a montage.

Important Info: RSVP on here is complex in terms of me having to find all of you, and without a chat pad, that takes a great deal of time. Please send me a message from now till 6pm Central time (USA). Mention it is relating to Jan 15 gamenight, and that you will be there. Players that message me have dibs on it.

I will start sending out invites at 5:50, If you are not in the party by 6:00pm You may lose your spot.

RECAP: The Jan 10th game night went splendid. I got great footage of the game, and hope that you guys enjoy the montage that will come out of it. I will have a teaser for the montage done in the next 2 days, and the full montage (I dont know how long that will be done before this gamenight. Whether or not its been fully uploaded to youtube by then is a completely different story. IF anyone has any great moments they had in that game, please save them and put them in you file share so i can get a 1st perspective from other players. Thank you.

For anyone curious in my youtube channel, the link is https://www.youtube.com/user/Halo4Express?feature=mhee. The first video will introduce you to my channel. The second video doesn't exist yet, so hold your horses.

tpb122298

Novice
Jan 12, 2013
Hello everybody! My first game night was a huge success with only a few minor issues. Those I plan to solve with this upcoming game night.
first I want to announce that my biggest issue (and really only issue) was that I had a hard time finding gamertags for people, and didnt actually figure it out until my event finished. I feel embarrassed about that, however, I will work on correcting that, now that i know how to do so. In my defense, I did host one of the first game nights on this website, and had little time to actually figure out the ins and outs of this website. I was busy scrambling to make one of my maps game worthy.

Aside from that, this is a new day, a new game night. We will play a wide variety of games, from flood, to minigames, CTF, Dominion. Anything and everything will go. Instead of recoding this game, I am going to livesteam this game on http://justin.tv/halo4express. after the game I may go back and record interesting parts of that night and create a montage.

Important Info: RSVP on here is complex in terms of me having to find all of you, and without a chat pad, that takes a great deal of time. Please send me a message from now till 6pm Central time (USA). Mention it is relating to Jan 15 gamenight, and that you will be there. Players that message me have dibs on it.

I will start sending out invites at 5:50, If you are not in the party by 6:00pm You may lose your spot.

RECAP: The Jan 10th game night went splendid. I got great footage of the game, and hope that you guys enjoy the montage that will come out of it. I will have a teaser for the montage done in the next 2 days, and the full montage (I dont know how long that will be done before this gamenight. Whether or not its been fully uploaded to youtube by then is a completely different story. IF anyone has any great moments they had in that game, please save them and put them in you file share so i can get a 1st perspective from other players. Thank you.

For anyone curious in my youtube channel, the link is https://www.youtube.com/user/Halo4Express?feature=mhee. The first video will introduce you to my channel. The second video doesn't exist yet, so hold your horses.
What time will it start in Eastern Time Zone?

Status
Not open for further replies.