[Jan 12, 2013] Mini Game Madness! (bradpotch)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SocialSpartan

Novice
Jan 10, 2013
California
Just planning on doing whatever sounds fun :) hopefully some grifball, some schmeef christmas, and whatever flood maps look sweet, also I'll take suggestions from those playing so come with ideas. gamertag is bradpotch, I'm not entirely sure if I'll be on but the chances are good :) either send me a message when the time starts or I'll invite u, leave your tag when you RSVP

FloydRTC95

Adept
Jan 9, 2013
Tucson, AZ
Hey! I have a minigame you should take a look at. It's called "Bunny" and it's a flood variant, where the Flood are the hunters, and it's rabbit season, not duck season. The humans have a fairly decent jump, thruster pack, and move fast, but the flood aren't at a huge disadvantage. They move slightly faster than the humans and can catch up to them, and the lunge will take out most of the "bunnies." The last bunny gets a small overshield (which doesn't really matter) and an unlimited thruster pack. This makes his ridiculously hard to kill, but it's so much fun to try and kill him, or to taunt the flood if you're the last bunny. The bunnies have only a plasma pistol that does no damage, but they can sprint forever and if they melee a flood, it's an instant kill.
If you want to try it out, go to the File Browser and look up FloydRTC95 and download "Bunny." We've done a lot of testing on it, but we'd like some feedback from other people.
This gametype was developed by Zach008, the credit for it's creation goes to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.