[Jan 11, 2013] MiniGames (Slayer, Flood, CTF, ect) (Metal karima)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karima

Qualified
Jan 9, 2013
Will be holding a Halo 4 Customs night at 9pm GMT on 11th January 2013 (i may postpone until the 12th if we dont have enough people)
Myself and a few friends will be present but we would like to have more than just the limited few.

Games played will include:
  • Slayer on numerous popular maps, e.g. The Cage, Penance, Boarding Action, Turf, The Pit and many Halo 1, 2, 3 and reach favourites)
  • Flood on "The Purge" Series
  • Search 'n' Destroy, TDM and CTF on Nuketown 2025
  • Ice Breaker (KOTH variant)
and many other game types and maps featured on youtube and/or created by members of THFE, including:
  • Ro Sham Bo - yoman54
  • Flood on "Vacant" - Mr Pokephile
  • Nom Nom (KOTH variant) - A J Yusi
  • Boogeyman on Nether Den - HeyBrian007
  • Thruster Busters on Ghost Busters by A J Yusi
  • Minotaur on Labyrinth - Kanggo Sucka (a popular demand from my friends)
  • SAW: The Arena - A J Yusi
And the Shmeefs may just get a member in "Shmeef Christmas"

I would love to have bigger Custom games so please, put your names down and accept when invited and these games can be much more fun.

P.S. Any THFE fancy joining, it'd be a much better game night.

elcastroamor

Novice
Jan 9, 2013
Tag = suicidekill

i use to love custom Halo'in but as of lately it seems to have died off.. Well hope Help bring new life back to customs! Glad to see this effort, only wish i still had a working box.. Nonetheless I shall be ON! Good Slayings Everyone!!

jj70071

Novice
Jan 10, 2013
Will be holding a Halo 4 Customs night at 9pm GMT on 11th January 2013 (i may postpone until the 12th if we dont have enough people)
Myself and a few friends will be present but we would like to have more than just the limited few.

Games played will include:
  • Slayer on numerous popular maps, e.g. The Cage, Penance, Boarding Action, Turf, The Pit and many Halo 1, 2, 3 and reach favourites)
  • Flood on "The Purge" Series
  • Search 'n' Destroy, TDM and CTF on Nuketown 2025
  • Ice Breaker (KOTH variant)
and many other game types and maps featured on youtube and/or created by members of THFE, including:

• Ro Sham Bo - yoman54
  • Flood on "Vacant" - Mr Pokephile
  • Nom Nom (KOTH variant) - A J Yusi
  • Boogeyman on Nether Den - HeyBrian007
  • Thruster Busters on Ghost Busters by A J Yusi
  • Minotaur on Labyrinth - Kanggo Sucka (a popular demand from my friends)
  • SAW: The Arena - A J Yusi
And the Shmeefs may just get a member in "Shmeef Christmas"

I would love to have bigger Custom games so please, put your names down and accept when invited and these games can be much more fun.

P.S. Any THFE fancy joining, it'd be a much better game night.
XxXJJ70071XxX invite me bro ill a thew mates =)

Karima

Qualified
Jan 9, 2013
I WILL WARN EVERYONE... DO NOT JOIN IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE ON YOUTUBE AS I WILL BE CAPTURING THE FIRST HOUR AND A HALF AND IT WILL BE BEING UPLOADED TO YOUTUBE

Reactions: TheBohrokKiller

Karima

Qualified
Jan 9, 2013
We have so many people RSVP-ing and many others being invited from last night. If you do not get chosen to join as soon as the game night begins... DO NOT WORRY you WILL be invite at a later time. I will be having my friends in the game constantly and inviting anyone from the RSVP list at the top of the screen. You will all get a chance. Every hour i will rotate the players used

Reactions: SocialSpartan

Karima

Qualified
Jan 9, 2013
these games may be slightly delayed due to game capture device software failure. I will invite people when i am ready

Karima

Qualified
Jan 9, 2013
As Zero LJ said, lobby is now up. Everyone in the RSVP Yes row has been invited. If you wish to join, please send either myself (Metal karima) or Zero LJ for an invite

Status
Not open for further replies.