Halo Is anyone interested in MLG?

Hate

Novice
Jan 10, 2013
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
I know there are lots of people who like to play mini game customs which I agree, are very good and fun but I am also wondering if there are any competitive members out there who want to scrim using the MLG settings?

If you have a team then fine but if you don't we could always mix up the players

Sounds cool. A lot of people are saying that halo 4 was a failure competitively but I disagree because although there may be some things slightly unbalanced about some of the online play you can always change your settings to anything you want in custom games. I am glad to see you cause a lot of mlg players are no longer seen with halo which saddens me.

Hate

Novice
Jan 10, 2013
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
I know what you mean, I to think so far it is failing/lacking more and more in the competitive region of gaming because of 343, and the pseudo competitive 'improvements' they are making to cater to pros and highly skilled players.

Because of the lack of effort put through by 343 and some community members. (I also think that the die-hard mlg gamers have aged out of the game and the new generation is more casual, but that's another story for another thread) The scrimming community is a lot more niche than the halo 3 days

da bears1326

Novice
Jan 10, 2013
Im all in! Hit me up anytime two weeks from now. I have finals next week and gotta be studying this week and the next but send me a friend request on LIVE. GT is same as my username.

Chipmunk

Novice
Jan 11, 2013
Missouri
twitter.com
I'm always down for MLG customs. I've never competed on a GB ladder or anything and I don't know the callouts for H4 yet, but if you just need random teams then hit me up.

GT: Chipmunkr