iPhone/Smart Phone APP

M4DD GAMERS

Novice
Feb 3, 2013
Australia
I am an active user of Halo Customs and I am mostly active on my phone. I would like to ask for Halo Customs to have there own app on smartphones! This would help a lot because I seem to have trouble locating my way around because of small text and constantly having to blow up my screen, I am quite sure many other people may be having this same problem. Please like this thread to get Halo Customs attention and see if they want to make us an app :)

NinetysBorn

Master
Jan 29, 2013
California USA
I don't see any problems with this, i'm sure it would help a lot of people. I can't say much though since I don't have an iphone or smartphone lol
Old School Lives Forever

Reactions: gmail

Insane54

Founder
Dec 23, 2012
New York, New York
www.halocustoms.com
I am an active user of Halo Customs and I am mostly active on my phone. I would like to ask for Halo Customs to have there own app on smartphones! This would help a lot because I seem to have trouble locating my way around because of small text and constantly having to blow up my screen, I am quite sure many other people may be having this same problem. Please like this thread to get Halo Customs attention and see if they want to make us an app :)
We intend on making one, in time. Mobile app development is a whole different story from coding the website, so I'm trying to bring together the right team to work on it and make it happen.

I'd strongly recommend in the meantime that you try the Light style (go to the bottom left, click Dark, click Light/Mobile), as it is optimized for mobile and tablets!

Reactions: gmail