Invest in Dax

How much money are you going to invest in Dax's pudding in light of this news?

• Total voters
Jan 16, 2013
I was just watching the news this morning, then I saw this...

IMG-20130308-00044.jpg

According to BBC News (a reliable source), Dax is up by 0.7% today and the reporter looks pretty chuffed about it, but in all seriousness... what's not to like?

You heard it here first HaloCustoms Dwellers.

Invest..... in pudding.

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
I do fear that an added sugar content could tarnish the healthy image presented by DAX pudding industries and is not in the best interest of it's shareholders.
Yes but in comparison to kraft barndsL
Kraft:
18% Sugar per 8 Oz of Pudding

47% of the market outreach for Ages 6 - 12
26% of the market outreach for Ages 13 - 18
9% of the market outreach for Ages 19 - 35
5% of the market outreach for Ages 36 - 60

Dax:
5.75% Sugar per 8 Oz of Pudding

6% of the market outreach for Ages 6 - 12
12% of the market outreach for Ages 13 - 18
30% of the market outreach for Ages 19 - 35
42% of the market outreach for Ages 36 - 60

Kraft has better outreach in the right areas. Sugar will change our market outreach.

Jan 16, 2013
Last time I checked Tomtris, those whom are 36 - 60 have more disposable income compared to 6 - 12 year olds.

Your research shows that Dax's pudding has a niche market which builds on the value of it's market share due to a lack of competition in that demographic.

Halo3.jpg
Halo4.jpg
Halo5.png
HaloCE.jpg
HaloWars.jpg
MCC.png
ODST.jpg
Reach.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: SOLIDSNAKEee

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
Last time I checked Tomtris, those whom are 36 - 60 have more disposable income compared to 6 - 12 year olds.

Your research shows that Dax's pudding has a niche market which builds on the value of it's market share due to a lack of competition in that demographic.

But the adults of these 6 - 12 Year olds are the true buyers (As the people they buy if for are an assumption)
And the money they have is way better then some guilty pleasure from some older audiences.

Reactions: SOLIDSNAKEee

Dax

o/
Jan 12, 2013
Alright guys listen up. I shouldn't be doing this, but I'm about to share some insider info with you guys, just because I love my HaloCustomers. I cant say much, but I will say the future of Dax pudding is about to skyrocket. You need to get in now before it's too late.

Invest in Dax pudding.

....but you didn't hear that from me.

FragsturBait

Expert
Jan 22, 2013
Colorado, USA
But the adults of these 6 - 12 Year olds are the true buyers (As the people they buy if for are an assumption)
And the money they have is way better then some guilty pleasure from some older audiences.

So what you're saying is that even though the target demographic is NOT the one that normally makes purchasing decisions, they do have a heavy influence on the actual potential buyers. I would suggest a dual-threat marketing blitz targeted primarily at the 6-12 demographic, with supplemental advertisements aimed at their parents.