Halo Invasion!!!

Do you like Invasion? Should it be in Halo 4?

• I like Invasion, but it dosen't fit well with Halo 4

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

captfrozen

Proficient
Jan 9, 2013
Over there
Invasion was my absolute favorite gamemode im Halo: Reach. I am very sad that it is not in Halo 4. If I could bring back one gamemode, I would bring back Invasion. Do you like Invasion too?

Feb 12, 2013
Dark Void
Invasion was my absolute favorite gamemode im Halo: Reach. I am very sad that it is not in Halo 4. If I could bring back one gamemode, I would bring back Invasion. Do you like Invasion too?
ya man I understand what you mean by that, But I think I can pull off a invasion game mode exept with a little different twists. Extraction, and Dominion are the most useful ones to use to pull this off. Dominion at least gives you certain points for what you do, Exraction at least can destroy certain objects such a gates to progress to another level. I don't know yet but I will try to get something as close as possible, maybe I so I will give you a friend request.

captfrozen

Proficient
Jan 9, 2013
Over there
ya man I understand what you mean by that, But I think I can pull off a invasion game mode exept with a little different twists. Extraction, and Dominion are the most useful ones to use to pull this off. Dominion at least gives you certain points for what you do, Exraction at least can destroy certain objects such a gates to progress to another level. I don't know yet but I will try to get something as close as possible, maybe I so I will give you a friend request.
Sounds good!