Introduction introooo

klawzilla

Novice
Jan 22, 2015
England
So, yeah. I had to post this because apparently it was the only way to get rid of a message at the top of my screen. I'll just take the chance to say that I'll be looking for custom games to play every so often and uploading (that the right word? idk) my maps for some people to play or test for me. Yeah. Fun stuff.

Greenh2

Master
Jan 10, 2013
Hey, could you check out my map that I've posted onto here? It's not perfect right now and is definitely subject to change but I'd like it to be seen and for feedback. Thanks :)
Sorry I can't, I don't get on MCC that much :(. Also, I would recommend putting in some screenshots if you can, so people will know how it looks before they get on it :)

klawzilla

Novice
Jan 22, 2015
England
Sorry I can't, I don't get on MCC that much :(. Also, I would recommend putting in some screenshots if you can, so people will know how it looks before they get on it :)
I did try to put some screenshots into the post but I couldn't figure out how to get them from my Xbox to my computer? Any help with that?

Greenh2

Master
Jan 10, 2013
I did try to put some screenshots into the post but I couldn't figure out how to get them from my Xbox to my computer? Any help with that?
Oh yeah, forgot that we don't really have a fileshare yet. Well, if you have a capture card, then you could use that :). But other than that, I don't know. Sorry :(