Introduction Introductory Thread of the highly esteemed Meldor

Parthenopaeus

Proficient
Feb 5, 2013
Hello, everbody. My gamertag is "meldor999" (without the quotes, of course). Please excuse the extravagant title, I felt the need to be a little... Original. I most certainly am not "highly esteemed."

But anyway, moving on.

I have some forging experience, but I have no finished maps as of yet in Halo 4. I enjoy custom games very much and this website most certainly is a great resource. I dislike unlimited or unbalanced games in customs, as well as most minigames (though the few I do like tend to be featured on THFE). I enjoy a good competitive custom game on a custom map. I like maps that have a very distinct aesthetic feel as well as interesting gameplay. My favorite gametype is Invasion/Invasion slayer, and it is unfortunate that it is not present in Halo 4. I enjoy Dominion and Extraction more than anything.

I like games that have a cinematic feel (hence my liking of Invasion, SvE), while retaining some competitive feel. I am laid back about games, though, so I guess I'm more of a casual than a competitive.

I'm hoping to see some great custom games hosted, as well as host a few of my own. I have an ambition to create some grand map, and am brimming with ideas. My only issue is finishing the projects I start.

See you on the field.

Reactions: Wakko45

Wakko45

Kill-Steal Guru
Dec 30, 2012
Welcome to HaloCustoms Meldor! Like you (and many of us) I also have a problem finishing a map. I have tons of ideas but little time to complete them. If you look to the left side of the main forum page you should see a list of current custom games that are happening presently or in the near future. I hope you find several that fit your competitive nature! If you have any questions at all please feel free to ask!