Introduction Introduction

RexAdde

Novice
Apr 23, 2013
Sweden
Hi!
My name is Adam (RexAdde). I'm 17 years old and live in Sweden (don't worry, my english is alright).

I have been playing Halo since the ce days. I have allways been intrested in creating my own content for the Halo series. I got really excited when I heard that Halo 3 was going to ship with a map editor called "Forge". I instantly started forging when I got Halo 3 and I have carried on forging ever since. I really enjoy creating interesting and environments scenarios with different and uniqe game styles (like my firefight game mode in Halo 3 where the spartans had to survive against endless waves of "Elites", (infected with covanant weapons).

I enjoy playing all sorts of gametypes but my favourite is Flood. The Halo 4 forge is very different compared to the Halo Reach forge but I have some interesting maps comming out soon so stay tuned.

Reactions: Psychoduck

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
Hello and welcome to HaloCustoms!

Be sure to post your forge maps in the maps section when they're finished! There's lot's of great forgers here who will be happy to give you feedback, and of course there's plenty of opportunities to play these maps in customs! Have fun out there, see ya around.