Introduction Introduction

GumGums

Novice
Sep 6, 2014
Everyone has firsts. First forum. First post. First first. Great men have had firsts. Am I equating myself to great men? Maybe. But really I am just a humble map-making noob looking to play minigames. Maybe get noticed on the THFE youtubes eventually. Am I equating myself to great men? Yes.

Greenh2

Master
Jan 10, 2013
Great men comes from many places, which shows how they are different. But they all have one thing in common, they don't think themselves as higher beings. Sure, there was great leaders that knew they had a higher position, but they command those to help others. I'm not criticizing you, I can see you think like you are already great. I'm not a great man, but I'm hoping to become one later in life. Becoming a great man takes years of learning, through suffering and joyful times. But, if you are aiming to becoming a greater man, well then... Welcome to HC :)

GumGums

Novice
Sep 6, 2014
Haha it was mostly a joke, I never present myself like that :p I just felt intimidated by the (assumed) largeness of the site. Haha you seem really philosophical which makes me happy. Thanks for replying, and I most definitely see the contradiction of great men not being humble. And that was a very good finish to wrap up if I do say so myself. Thanks again:) Hopefully I will be able to put this great site to use, and I also wish you luck in the future good man.

Greenh2

Master
Jan 10, 2013
No prob, happy to comment back :D. I'm not usually like this, but sometimes my full "wise" Green side turns on in my mind at certain times, it's somehow been like that for the past few days.... Maybe because I'm going to become a wise Warlock on the 9th :laugh:. Anyways, I guess I should use that wise thing more often, since now looking back it feels like I've written a whole book. Just know to expect me to be a bit more silly at times :D.

GumGums

Novice
Sep 6, 2014
Yeah, sometimes there are just those posts that you have to reply to in a really deep manner. Aha! Being wise is definitely a good thing. Cooooooooooool I'm hoping to play a Hunter once it comes out! So pumped!