Introduction Introducing myself?

Feb 3, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
Well I'm a 16 year old NJROTC cadet. Im going Marine Corp and I went to devil pups. When I'm not spinning Rifles I'm at home playing halo. Guess you can say I'm a casual gamer but when It comes to halo I'm hardcore. I have every halo. And play every one. I go really HAM on every game mode. Im only level 42 because my internet got turned off. I whent to the midnight premiere thoe. I love custom games because I like seeing what other people create. i do like to consider my self a pro forger in some aspects. Um yeah And Im not hard core yelling n dis respecting. Im a team player. And yeah thats about it i guess.

Reactions: Dax

PandaMan

Master
Jan 24, 2013
California
plug.dj
Hey there man, these custom games are pretty fun here, most I've been in aren't super serious and competitive, but that could just be the games that I'm joining.

What's your MoS going to be when you enlist?

PandaMan

Master
Jan 24, 2013
California
plug.dj
Well hey, good luck man. If you want to get up there in the front lines, you better hope that we go to war with Iran, otherwise you're in for a real boring time.

I have a friend who is going in as a 5811 (MP), he's going to have fun dealin with all of yall

Reactions: BlueGeckoTongue