Introduction Introducing Myself!!!

Gir Insane777

Novice
Jan 20, 2013
Hello. My name is Angel. Yes, i am a girl and i play Halo OBVIOUSLY! :p I signed up to join some custom games and maybe in the future make awesome custom games!! (Boyfriend will be helping!!!!!!! :D ) I really only play Halo because of my boyfriend and my dad (that passed away..) loved Halo so freaking much, so i am here to try and show his skill that was passed on to me! :) (R.I.P. halokinqrules.. :heart: )
me lawls.jpg

Reactions: Tedium

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
A girl, huh?

33688622.jpg

Anyways, welcome to Halo Customs! Sorry to hear about your Dad :( I hope you have a good time here! :D

i am here to try and show his skill that was passed on to me!

You'll just have to prove your mad skills in the CUSTOMS ARENA before you go making claims like that ;)

Gir Insane777

Novice
Jan 20, 2013
A girl, huh?

33688622.jpg

Anyways, welcome to Halo Customs! Sorry to hear about your Dad :( I hope you have a good time here! :D

You'll just have to prove your mad skills in the CUSTOMS ARENA before you go making claims like that ;)
Lol i know have to prove it, but if my skills die i will still play. :p no one will stop me! tehe! and its alright, my dad left great memories before he passed. like i said he introduced me to halo so you know he is an awesome dad! :D

Reactions: Tedium