Introduction Introducing Myself!

What's your favorite game type on Halo 4?

• CTF

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BTS (Big team Slayer)

• Oddball

• Dominion

• Regicide

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ormy96

Proficient
Jan 16, 2013
Somewhere in the UK.
Hello I'm Ormy96. GT: Ormy96. I like to play halo 4, which is obvious enough because I logged in to this site. But let's get to the point. Basically I want to play some customs and stuff with people who actually strategize and use teamwork to win games because at the moment I have nobody to talk to while playing halo and I just think talking to people is what having mic's is for. So if you ever want to play halo with a teamwork oriented player like me send me a game invite or something.

Reactions: CO BOARDERS and Dax

Dax

o/
Jan 12, 2013
Hello Ormy! Nice to meet you. I'm sure you will find plenty of competitive customs for those who like to strategize, if that's your cup of tea. You can also host your own if you'd like! And just mention that you're looking for teamwork oriented games. If you have any questions feel free to ask :)

Edit: Saw your second post, and I personally love forging as well. Hit me up sometime, if you'd like.

CO BOARDERS

Adept
Jan 13, 2013
Welcome!

Actually, I prefer Snipers, Slayer, BTB (all types), and Swat. I just preferr customs more. There are some awesome custom maps for strategic competitive gaming, with plenty of people talking (careful what you wish for). Check out the "Halo Maps" and "Upcoming Games" sections.

CO BOARDERS

Adept
Jan 13, 2013
Yeah i have an issue with the callsigns no longer lighting up above people's head when they talk too. Hurts communication badly.