Introduction Introducing hybridhavoc

hybridhavoc

Adept
Nov 17, 2015
Aiken, SC
plus.google.com
Hello HaloCustoms! I was of course made aware of your existence by the recent feature on the Halo website. Your goal of matching players with like-minded players, and particularly the online lobby system you've developed, really appealed to me so I thought I would hop on over and get on board.

I'm an older gamer, with a long history with the Halo franchise. I had intended to leave Halo behind after the announcement of Halo 4 - I figured, I bought in for a trilogy and you've already sold me on more than that. So with the exception of 4, I've played every Halo FPS to date. Halo 5 brought me back primarily because I was displeased with Destiny's PvP options, disappointed by the Battlefront beta, and dissed Call of Duty too often to hypocritically turn to them for my shooter needs. I have to say, it's good to be back. Halo 5 feels right, feels like Halo but an appropriate evolution of the series.

I live in South Carolina, work in IT, and have been on and off of Xbox Live since Halo 2's release. In the past I have been a member of the now-defunct communities / clans Truth Regret and Fallen Unity. Now I game mostly with the guys and gals of The Adult Gamer.

When I'm not at work or on Xbox Live, I can often be found out and about fighting to save humanity from the influence of the Shapers with my fellow Resistance members.

Reactions: Psychoduck

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
Welcome to HaloCustoms! Sadly, I cannot promise that the overall level of maturity of this site will be comparable to that of TAG, but I hope you find what you're looking for. A lot of us who are towards the older side of the gaming spectrum hang out and game together pretty frequently, so hopefully you'll feel at home. Feel free to contact the staff if you need anything.

hybridhavoc

Adept
Nov 17, 2015
Aiken, SC
plus.google.com
Welcome to HaloCustoms! Sadly, I cannot promise that the overall level of maturity of this site will be comparable to that of TAG, but I hope you find what you're looking for. A lot of us who are towards the older side of the gaming spectrum hang out and game together pretty frequently, so hopefully you'll feel at home. Feel free to contact the staff if you need anything.

Thank you for the welcome. This actually made me remember that I used to have an account at ForgeHub as well, and just went and updated information on that account too. Hadn't logged in since 2011 and apparently hadn't done much of anything on there even before then.

I hope to be able to both make use of the online lobby system and make some new (or encounter old) gaming buddies on here.