Introduction Introduce yourself

zeldafreak027

Novice
Jan 12, 2013
Sup guys. I'm not good at making posts but I am pretty decent at playing. I got Halo 3 around the end of it's run and have been hooked ever since. I got to enjoy Halo: Reach for a time and now I've moved on to Halo 4. Can't wait to see what people do with this game, and I certainly can't wait to be a part of it.

Reactions: Dax

Dax

o/
Jan 12, 2013
Finally someone who shares my love for the Zelda games! At least that's what I'm assuming, do correct me if I'm mistaken. Which is your personal favorite?

zeldafreak027

Novice
Jan 12, 2013
I actually started with those games. Sadly, I haven't been able to play as many of them as I wish I could. My favorite one would be the first one, because it changed the face of gaming in its era.

FragsturBait

Expert
Jan 22, 2013
Colorado, USA
I'm part of the minority that really enjoyed Wind Waker. If you can get past the cartoony graphics (which I loved, because they're so reminiscent of the NES and SNES classics) it's got the best story and some of the best gameplay in any Zelda game ever.

Anywho, welcome!

zeldafreak027

Novice
Jan 12, 2013
Thanks, bro. I look forward to making Halo Customs a part of my Multiplayer routine (i don't really have a routine though) and maybe I'll get into the Forge a little more than I used to.