• Could be better...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I hate you Sinonitsuj

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I need to try it out first.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi Ya’ll, It’s me S.N. And today I am here to tell you about a one of the maps coming in the Silver Map Pack. Its name is Intact and it is of course built on impact, in case you couldn’t tell from its name. Built on a 30 degree angle this Asymetrical Map, though built symmetrically, Intact plays rather well.
Development

The development of this map was annoying to say the least. At first I built at a 30* angle without realizing it. When I finally noticed I tried to change it only to find the terrain didn’t like that. So the whole bravo base was a pain in the rear. Though the original building was awesome, I had to reconstruct it and now it looks better and will perhaps play better. Cough! Cough! Won’t die in it every 10 seconds cough! HACK! cough! Oh man that didn’t feel good.

The map was originally built for Dominion in mind. Well actually it still is… What not every map I built for Dominion was terrible for Dominion. I mean come on. So with this one I tried very hard to make 3 bases that felt good and felt amazing to play on. So the first draft came out and it felt good to play but I wasn’t satisfied. Something felt off and so I went out and redid bravo. Something still did not feel right. So I redid both of the bases. And yet something still felt off. I added a back route between A and C. that’s when things began to feel right and well I think I worked out most of the kinks.

Weapon placement is very important to me. Very seldom do you see me place a weapon without reason. Cough first draft cough cough… excuse me. So I’ve gone through it a few times and replaced all weapons on the map and tried my best to make them enticing enough to go get them.

Pictures and Video
I’ve put so much time into this map that I can officially say I don’t like forging on it anymore. The map is great but it’s a pain in the arse to forge. I will never make another one like it, if I can help it. I say that now but in the future anything could happen so I’m closing the door for now.

But thanks for reading and hope you enjoy this map this weekend,

S.N.