Introduction Insane54 here!

Insane54

Founder
Dec 23, 2012
New York, New York
www.halocustoms.com
Hey guys! I'm Insane54, your friendly local community manager! :)

My name is Aaron and I'm currently 21 years of age, finishing my degree in Software Engineering from University of Massachusetts this year. When I'm not doing schoolwork or community management, I'm hanging out with my girlfriend, playing video games, playing guitar, or drinking beer (likely some mixture of the four). I also do some work with the local electronic music group, so I've been dabbling a little bit into the music industry as well.

If you don't know me already, I was the community manager over at Forge Hub for a few years between Halo 3 and Reach. This is my newest project, and I'm super excited to see you all get in here and start interacting. We've got a lot of surprises coming up! If you ever need anything or have a comment, you can always message me or any of the staff (we're the ones with the colored names), and we'll do our best to accommodate! Hope to see you around! :)

Reactions: NinetysBorn

NinetysBorn

Master
Jan 29, 2013
California USA
Welcome to the site man! It's always great to have new faces around :y:
I know this site can get pretty darn confusing so, if you have any questions feel free to ask me or any of the staff members! They're the ones with the blue names :)