Halo In-Depth Stats: Branch - Welcome To The ßeta

Xerax

Novice
Feb 20, 2013
Welcome to the ßranch Beta. The brother of Leaf, that deals with in-depth Halo 4 Stats. I've been working on this since just before Leaf came out, but I was stunted by; Linux, Rails Deployment, and getting a full time job.

Anyway, Branch shows everything HaloWaypoint does (almost, more is coming), in a cleaner and more friendly style (without stupid, useless css and background videos that just make it sluggy, tacky, and meh).

Branch: Branch - Welcome to the ßeta

RogerDodger

Master
Jan 20, 2013
USA
I really like the concept. A few things that kinda bugged me, though:
  • Why is the Multi-Team playlist in the "Individual" category? Personally, I feel like teamwork is critical in that mode - even if it's between two people.
  • Commendations page is LONG! I like the appearance, but maybe you can further divide the page into tabs.
  • Some code could be implemented for explaining that all the specializations have been achieved (Master).

Xerax

Novice
Feb 20, 2013
  • Why is the Multi-Team playlist in the "Individual" category? Personally, I feel like teamwork is critical in that mode - even if it's between two people.
I don't pick the categories. They are split based on how 343 decided to split how CSR is calculated. For example Playlists in the Team category your CSR depends on your team performance.

• Commendations page is LONG! I like the appearance, but maybe you can further divide the page into tabs.
This is a good point. Thanks for the idea, i'll look into that.

• Some code could be implemented for explaining that all the specializations have been achieved (Master).
Isn't this done? note: http://i.imgur.com/ghqlITd.png

Xerax

Novice
Feb 20, 2013
Oh! I wasn't even looking up there in the right-hand corner :p

Added that feature for you:
Sh3BZjV.jpg