Halo Implementing weapons update into customs

RogerDodger

Master
Jan 20, 2013
USA
The updates for June were applied only to the game type(s) used in Matchmaking. That means using the default options (i.e. "Infinity Slayer", "Slayer Pro", etc.) will not have these updates applied to them. You'll have to download the current game type from Matchmaking and save it to your Local Files.

I don't have the time to download all of them. However, here is the "Team Infinity Slayer" option.

To go about downloading the update for any given game type on Matchmaking, follow these steps.

1. Play a full game of the game type that you wish to copy.
  2. Exit Matchmaking.
  3. Open your File Browser, and look under Game types, Temporary History. You should be able to find the match you've most recently done.
  4. Select that game type. The author should be 343 Industries. Although the date at which it was created and modified is way in the past (Something like November 2012), this should carry the current settings for what you've just played.
  5. Save it to your Local Files.
I haven't checked on what happens when you edit the game type. My best guess is, since all the settings appear as "Unchanged", editing would be just like normal. REMEMBER to save your changes into a new file, otherwise the changes will be overwritten. Again, I can not guarantee that the effects of editing will be normal. If it messes up, you'll have to go through the steps again.

If you want to upload them to Fileshare, let me know and I'll put a link into this thread so more people can easily access it.

Thanks to Feisty Fedora for the help ;)

Reactions: NinetysBorn