Introduction I'm new here too!

Elephantom

Novice
Apr 21, 2014
Hey, my gamertag is Elephantom11-strikingly close to my username, I know-and I wanted to join this forging community! THFE has been a big inspiration to my forging style and brought me to this site.

I started forging in Reach and would practice with some small aesthetics and map layouts. However, I began forging around the time Halo 4 was about to come out, and once I decided to tackle a large scale map, I finished it the day of its release.
I took a break to predominantly try out matchmaking and some of the campaign, and just got back into it again.
I enjoy the planning process that goes into making a map not only look nice, but play well! I hope to contribute what I can, and now that I have one map I'd like to share I decided to make an account for some feedback and testing since a lot of my friends don't have Gold anymore.

Aside from forging, however, I like art. I enjoy graphic design particularly, and spend time writing and drafting ideas for films and spending time with my friends.

Aside from Halo, when I'm playing video games I like to try anything. Halo is my favorite FPS, but you hand me any platform game and I'll try and tackle it right then and there.

Also the color blue is pretty cool.
Thanks for reading!