Introduction I'm an old-timer, nice to still see an active Halo community!

May 22, 2015
Canada
Ohai!
I just stumbled upon this place when nostalgiaing over my times in Halo 3 and Reach. Just on the front page of the forum I've already seen a bunch of names I recognize from back in the days of ForgeHub, and honestly I'm mainly just joining this forum to be able to connect with that awesome community of people again. (I don't have an XBOne 'cause college takes all of my money, haven't plugged in my 360 in years) I'm definitely considering picking one up, though.
I'm a very active PC gamer, however, and I still play regularly with a small group of guys from the old Ghosts of Onyx. If you want to play anything on PC, feel free to add me on Steam!

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
Hey Stick. I'm not sure if you remember me, but I was somewhat active on FH during the H3 days and very active during the Reach days. Your name looks very familiar to me. If you're trying to connect with some of your old FH buddies, feel free to drop their names in here and I'll try to let you know what they're up to anymore (unless I don't know myself). Anyway, welcome to HaloCustoms!