Introduction I'm a little late...

Feb 10, 2013
Hey there everyone! I have been notified that Halo Customs is the place where it's all at and whatnot, so, riding my trotting stallion, I made my way to these forums to join in on all the commotion.

Some of you may know me from Forgehub, some may not. No matter, I hope you find me likable and that we can have a good time here!

Reactions: Insane54

Insane54

Founder
Dec 23, 2012
New York, New York
www.halocustoms.com
Hey there everyone! I have been notified that Halo Customs is the place where it's all at and whatnot, so, riding my trotting stallion, I made my way to these forums to join in on all the commotion.

Some of you may know me from Forgehub, some may not. No matter, I hope you find me likable and that we can have a good time here!
Hello! HaloCustoms is indeed the place it's at. Good to have ya and your trotting stallion :)

Feb 10, 2013
Nothing much, other than my citrus-themed map. The frame rate has improved greatly. Many of my friends were urging me to join, so I did, and I must say that I like it here.

PandaMan

Master
Jan 24, 2013
California
plug.dj
Hey there Muffin, good to have you here. FH is lookin pretty dead right now, it's getting ridiculous, especially in comparison to here.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me. Check out some lobbies that are going on,HERE.

Feb 10, 2013
Yep. Aside from a few stragglers, FH is dead. I'll be making my way around the site before posting anything. It's good to be a part of a big community once again.