If you could have a custom title....

Question?

• Total voters

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
So a random idea popped into my head. If you were allowed to have a custom title, what would it be and why?

Mine would probably be - "Potato Badlands Veteran"

Not the most original idea in the world I know but maybe if the ideas are good enough it might happen ( thats not a promise by the way ). Still I look forward to the creativity that you guys on the intertubes have on this idea.

Remember post your ideas below!
vvvvvvvvv​

RogerDodger

Master
Jan 20, 2013
USA
Technically I have access to three titles: the default Trophy-based title, "Deadeye Assassin", and "Review Crew".

"Weapon Analyst" would be neat, as that's what I like to do the most. Sadly there's little community interest in the topic, so I'm content with Review Crew. My avatar takes care of the POSL affiliation better than a title can, though ;)

Reactions: SOLIDSNAKEee

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
Technically I have access to three titles: the default Trophy-based title, "Deadeye Assassin", and "Review Crew".

"Weapon Analyst" would be neat, as that's what I like to do the most. Sadly there's little community interest in the topic, so I'm content with Review Crew. My avatar takes care of the POSL affiliation better than a title can, though ;)

Wow.... brag about it :laugh:.
Yeah but its to help bring some liveliness back to the community since GTA has all but killed off the population so, "Weapon Analyst" sounds pretty badass my man ;).

Hmmm... maybe "Unconventional Forger"

Pretty neat title!

Reactions: ShockBolt21

Ghuesaren

Qualified
Oct 28, 2013
the depths of cold hell
"Dire Kaiju Ninja of the Forest" because i love nature but don't actually do anything for it officially because I lack the resources or "Creepy Alien Weirdo Chaos Servant" because my pic, Dark Souls, and creepy weirdos

Reactions: Buddy