Introduction I shall title this as I would a letter...Dear

pineapple elf

Novice
Jan 12, 2013
My name is pineapple elf

As for my name, age, and location well Im gonna have to disappoint to hackers, you aren't getting it...JP, 16, NC...I gonna regret that but its not like I have a delete button or any thing

I dont think of myself as a player as much as I am a forger, and a good one to, I have taken mini games to new heights

I am a aspiring composer, I love writing music and play scripts, I am very talented with the Banjo, Mandolin, and Sitar..Take that Ed Helms
I am I giant classic rock fan
I also love to bow hunt, I have a job as an assistant to and exotic taxidermist, we mount elephants, lions, alligators, etc.
Im also a huge Denver Broncos fan (pre manning) which means Im mostly dead inside because of there most recent loss

Lets be honest you dont really care about my favorite color so we can skip that par...OK ITS GREEN...yeah

As ore my other halo 4 playing friends...I dont have any...my largest custom games are limited by my number of controllers. I want to take my maps beyond the boundaries of my room

Reactions: Titmar

Titmar

Le Mar du Teet
Dec 23, 2012
you are possibly the most interesting man on this forum.

you should show us some weird taxidermy pictures so we get all creeped out and stuff.

also, you should play some sweet Halo 4 customs!!! wahoooooo!