I Love HaloCustoms.com <3

Do you love HaloCustoms.com as much as I do?

• Total voters

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
Well Im one of the most active posters,
A gold host,
And have supported the Plug.dj,
And helped stop the spamming issue.

Do I love halo customs?
You bet!

Ive met some awesome people through this, and have had tons of fun. So all my hearts go out to HC.

Reactions: NinetysBorn

ShockBolt21

Master
Feb 1, 2013
USA- Eastern Time Zone
Technically...

nobody can really like the site as much as you do. It will always vary slightly. While there really is no way measure how much one likes something, we can get a general idea by looking at the amount of dopamine, or another similar neurotransmitter, that is released when one is using or thinking about the site. No matter how many measurements you take, it is pretty much impossible to end up with the exact same amount as you. The results won't vary by less than a thousand molecules or so, and even that is an extremely close circumstance. So some of us like the site slightly more/less than others, but nobody's opinions perception of it is exactly the same.

Sorry to kill the joy, but it is scientifically and mathematically impossible for me to love halo customs just as much as you do.

Reactions: Titmar and Fuzzle

Fuzzle

Wuschelig
Jan 10, 2013
Under the Traveler
Technically...

nobody can really like the site as much as you do. It will always vary slightly. While there really is no way measure how much one likes something, we can get a general idea by looking at the amount of dopamine, or another similar neurotransmitter, that is released when one is using or thinking about the site. No matter how many measurements you take, it is pretty much impossible to end up with the exact same amount as you. The results won't vary by less than a thousand molecules or so, and even that is an extremely close circumstance. So some of us like the site slightly more/less than others, but nobody's opinions perception of it is exactly the same.

Sorry to kill the joy, but it is scientifically and mathematically impossible for me to love halo customs just as much as you do.
It also varies depending on the researched bodys, so the total amount of dopamine is no effective indicator either

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
Technically...

tumblr_m4ol3vogAx1qcma59o1_400.jpg