Introduction I have realized that I never introduced myself.

Kantalope

Master
Feb 24, 2013
Late entry to the webizle, dawg!

Hi! I'm the guy that made this happen:
10364018_684940488263355_3674864137319493298_n.png

I kind of just popped out of nowhere and started out expecting everyone to notice me and read this whole post. Here are some facts about myself as person and a forger. Unlike my posts upon Zandril's lobby threads, the ones of which I type like a five-year-old with autism and call everyone 'fgt', I am a Grammar Nazi when encountering official or professional/civilized topics including map previews and this particular post here. It's a small thing, but bad grammar to an extent of using defiantly instead of definitely makes me want to hurl an ax at the grammar offender and smile at the mangled corpse that lays because of it. Another fact about myself is that I used to exclusively forge competitive maps with a slow progression to minigames, but now I am swapping the competitive forging for flood and minigame forging after I finish my 4 competitive maps: Turbine[6v6-8v8], Warsaw[1v1-2v2], Painful Memories[1v1], and Lyre[2v2-4v4]. I also post pictures of my maps on Facebook, some of which can only been seen there(https://www.facebook.com/Forge4dayz?ref_type=bookmark).

To anyone wants to see my dysfunctional fileshare of maps that are only compatible with game variants that I haven't uploaded, look here:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/...Date=7&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&startIndex=0

Hopefully this brings myself to the attention of a larger portion of the community!

Reactions: Zandril and Auburn

Auburn

#hawt
Jan 11, 2013
Missouri
'Sup :D I'm finding myself wanting to forge flood rather than competitive these days, too. 'Tis odd. It's probably a sign that I need to take a break lol.

Kantalope

Master
Feb 24, 2013
I think that my problem is that I'm just really bored of the standard Halo competitive scene. I'm thinking of making something like the trench warfare dominion map and tactical slayer's bastard child but set for CTF rather than Dominion. I was thinking that it could have two bunkers on opposite sides of a hill with a trench snaking from one base to the other. Since we're already friends, do you want to co-forge this with me?

Last edited:

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
'Sup :D I'm finding myself wanting to forge flood rather than competitive these days, too. 'Tis odd. It's probably a sign that I need to take a break lol.
That's called the Floner effect. I myself have been affected by it. It seems odd at first but it makes sense eventually. If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.

Also,
Joker. lol

Reactions: Kantalope