I am so sorry

Do you hate me for what I did?

• Total voters

NinetysBorn

Master
Jan 29, 2013
California USA
Dude, you just need to chill out. This is a Halo community website for custom games.... If you offended someone make amends and move on. There's no reason to walk around here with your head hung low as if you bear the mark of shame (halo 3 reference). Don't take people so seriously all the time. I don't know how old you are, but if you did something wrong then just make it right. Nothing more, nothing less. Don't even respond to this comment, just delete this thread, and be cool man :cool: All is well.

Titmar

Le Mar du Teet
Dec 23, 2012
I was offended at the time, and still am offended. That makes me twice as offended as you.

Titmar

Le Mar du Teet
Dec 23, 2012
I'm so offended that I may just die of being over-offended.

it is a common misconception that people who are perpetually offended can die from it.
in fact we are actually offended by the mere suggestion that we could die from being offended at all.

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
United States, Mississippi
1.:rofl: What the hell?!?
2.If you offended anyone, just don't worry about it most of the time. Because A) the persons probably an asshole and won't accept an apology or B) No one really cares. Although if you did it on accident(like I often do) then yea apologize.