Introduction I am a True Halo Player.

Jan 14, 2013
Hello fellow Halo players. My name is Zach, aka aBuffalo Soulja. I have been playing since Halo 2, and have loved everything about the game since. I quickly began finding my niche with the competitive community and the rest is history. I am a laid back player, however i do enjoy playing with an objective in mind, and that is winning. Please feel free to add me on xbl, and game with me.

corduroyCHUCK

Master
Dec 28, 2012
Michigan
be sure to look for some fancy competitive customs in upcoming games, i know there are some cool modded no sprint gametypes if you want that classic competitive edge being a h2 player ;)

welcome to the site homie

CO BOARDERS

Adept
Jan 13, 2013
LOL well no HALO:CE, no "True" Halo player! haha j/k. Look forward to seeing you on some competitive CTF maps!

Santeri550

Qualified
Jan 12, 2013
Hello fellow Halo players. My name is Zach, aka aBuffalo Soulja. I have been playing since Halo 2, and have loved everything about the game since. I quickly began finding my niche with the competitive community and the rest is history. I am a laid back player, however i do enjoy playing with an objective in mind, and that is winning. Please feel free to add me on xbl, and game with me.

True halo player?

fuckthat.jpg

Bitch please

http://halocustoms.com/threads/finally-this-kinda-website-came-not-that-way.805/

Santeri550

Qualified
Jan 12, 2013
A TRUE halo player is someone who has played Halo 1 since day 1 ! Which I can proudly say I have done.

Wow.. That's probably the most impressing thing I have heard for a looong time. I admit it. You won this round.
e189493b036abc631c15614a44070ed1.png

Now if you'll excuse my I will go cry myself to sleep..

Berb

Master
Dec 30, 2012
A true Halo player is one who doesn't brag about when they started playing, one who isn't a blind fanboy, but enjoys it while knowing it's flaws and weaknesses. A true Halo player is a person who can say they were there for the good days, but kept playing through the shitty ones.

CO BOARDERS

Adept
Jan 13, 2013
A true Halo player is one who doesn't brag about when they started playing, one who isn't a blind fanboy, but enjoys it while knowing it's flaws and weaknesses. A true Halo player is a person who can say they were there for the good days, but kept playing through the shitty ones.

Says the person who was 5 when it came out! ;)

j/k - I agree. It's like saying you are a "true" Star Wars fan because yu saw it in the theaters in 1977. People born in 1985 can love it just as much.

Berb

Master
Dec 30, 2012
Says the person who was 5 when it came out! ;)

j/k - I agree. It's like saying you are a "true" Star Wars fan because yu saw it in the theaters in 1977. People born in 1985 can love it just as much.

I got Halo CE in 2003 when I was eight, it's not like I was born after the game came out, or it's popularity was over.

If you were being serious, I was going to mention the fact that you haven't played Halo: Wars, a really good console RTS.