Introduction Hydrolysis ["Hydro"]

Hydrolysis

Novice
Apr 12, 2013
Alamo, CA
Hello Halo Customs Community! I can't believe I haven't heard about this website until now (Thank you Forgehub!!!)

My name is Andrew, I currently live in San Luis Obispo where I'm studying CPE (Computer Engineering) at Cal Poly. That said, I'm usually pretty busy with school, but still enjoy playing some Halo now and again to take a load off!

Anyway, here is some info about me...
My Gamertag is HydoIysis (The " L " is an uppercase " i ") and I'm not picky about what I play. As long as everyone is respectful of one another and has a good time I'm down for anything! But some of my personal favorites include CTF, Oddball, Slayer and BTB (which includes objective gametypes...darn 343 and their Slayer ONLY Big Team Infinity playlist!!!).

Can't wait to get some Customs going (Community creations are the best)!

Reactions: Fuzzle

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
Hello Halo Customs Community! I can't believe I haven't heard about this website until now (Thank you Forgehub!!!)

My name is Andrew, I currently live in San Luis Obispo where I'm studying CPE (Computer Engineering) at Cal Poly. That said, I'm usually pretty busy with school, but still enjoy playing some Halo now and again to take a load off!

Anyway, here is some info about me...
My Gamertag is Hydoiysis (The " L " is an uppercase " i ") and I'm not picky about what I play. As long as everyone is respectful of one another and has a good time I'm down for anything! But some of my personal favorites include CTF, Oddball, Slayer and BTB (which includes objective gametypes...darn 343 and their Slayer ONLY Big Team Infinity playlist!!!).

Can't wait to get some Customs going (Community creations are the best)!

That going to be... really confusing.
Especially since you put that casing for you gamertag.
Like... you might not get invites :eek:

But anyways, welcome confusing name!