Introduction How's it going?

Feb 15, 2013
What's up guys? My name is Nostrum, and I really dig what you guys (THFE) are doing with the Halo community. I'm here on the west coast in the good ol' U.S. of A. I enjoy playing both casual and competitive games and I'll be hosting as many as I can of both. So please be sure to keep an eye out for my posts and all you cats take it easy, and until next time.

Reactions: Dax

Dax

o/
Jan 12, 2013
Hey there! Just a quick clarification- THFE is super awesome and extremely supportive in promoting HaloCustoms as the go-to site for finding custom games, but the two are run separately. However we do have a rather quacky fellow from THFE on staff here, you may have heard of him...

Anyway, welcome to the site! Be sure to get in on all the fun custom games going on around here, and if you ever have any questions feel free to ask!

Feb 15, 2013
Hey there! Just a quick clarification- THFE is super awesome and extremely supportive in promoting HaloCustoms as the go-to site for finding custom games, but the two are run separately. However we do have a rather quacky fellow from THFE on staff here, you may have heard of him...

Anyway, welcome to the site! Be sure to get in on all the fun custom games going on around here, and if you ever have any questions feel free to ask!

Ah I see, well thank you for enlightenment and let me apologize for the misunderstanding. I must also redirect my earlier statement to the staff here at HaloCustoms.com, and say that I am very eager to start utilizing the site and all of it's features.