Lobby Recap How to play and get better at clue (23/2/2013)

evergreen948

Master
Jan 9, 2013
Sydney, Straya
Today we launched our first instalment of "how to play and get better at clue". For those who missed out, were running another game next week.

Anyway, the night went well and several of you now know how to play clue!

The first half of the session was an introduction to the clue gametype and a couple of short practice matches to teach people how to play it. The rest was discussing good strategies and how to put them into practice in the maps we played followed by 3 full length matches.

Match one got off to a hectic start with the killers taking out almost half the players in a matter of minutes. In the end the killers (b1u3panda1000 and gansta4q) emerged victorious.

The second match was a bit slower. The killers were more careful and managed to pick off a few players before NoseyMinotaur9 was brutally murdered. A few minutes later, Threadierfall was caught and butchered. Congrats to those who helped win that match.

The third was played after more strategic tips were given an so was the most interesting match, xxqsk motionzxx went with the more gun hoe approach and was sticking close to the other killer (sorry i forgot your gt) who killed anyone who noticed motionz. This was a great strategy that scored you guys the win.

All in all it was a great night and i hope to see y'all next week
-evergreen948

Sorry to those who didnt get in, the lobby filled up almost instantly

Robius5991

Online Knight
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
...The third was played after more strategic tips were given an so was the most interesting match, xxqsk motionzxx went with the more gun hoe approach and was sticking close to the other killer (sorry i forgot your gt) who killed anyone who noticed motionz. This was a great strategy that scored you guys the win...

Wow, that's an amazing strategy! I've never seen anyone do that before. I'll be sure to try and employ that in future games. Great job with the recap!