Introduction Hola folks!

Ribby

Novice
Jul 21, 2013
sunny San Diego
Hello everyone! The name's Rob (Ribby) and I love me some Halo! Been playing since the original came out back in 2001 and still not very good :( lol But ever since forge was introduced in 3, custom games are the way to go :D
Besides playing Halo, I like to jam on the bass guitar and a bit on the piano. Not very good at those either but it's all about having a good time :)

My gamertag is Ribbee27 and hope to see you guys on the playgrounds!

"Where victory is to survive and death is defeat!"

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
Hello Ribby and welcome to Halocustoms! I'm glad to see a musician on the forums , speaking of which.. you might wanna check this thread out :y:.

If you have any questions we'll be happy to answer them best we can so if you don't know or understand something , don't be afraid to ask ;).Aside from that , happy gaming :y:.

Reactions: Ribby and Fuzzle

Ribby

Novice
Jul 21, 2013
sunny San Diego
Hello Ribby and welcome to Halocustoms! I'm glad to see a musician on the forums , speaking of which.. you might wanna check this thread out :y:.

If you have any questions we'll be happy to answer them best we can so if you don't know or understand something , don't be afraid to ask ;).Aside from that , happy gaming :y:.
Thanks Mr. Potato Man... hope to see you on the front :lmao: