Introduction HiHi~

Sep 8, 2015
USA
HiHi, everyone~ My name is CandiBunni, and this will be my little introduction to let you know that 1. I exist and 2. I, like many of you, am a huge fan of Halo~ c:

The very first Halo game that I ever played was Halo: Combat Evolved for the original Xbox. I was a little girl, around 9 or 10 years old, when I first played the game while visiting my cousin Dennis. Right away I was sucked into the universe laid before me. At the time, I'd never played anything quite like Halo. In fact, it was the very first FPS I'd ever played, and since then the FPS has become one of my favourite genres.

He and I would play tons of campaign and split-screen, though being much more a fan of campaign, it's what I remember most fondly. The Pillar of Autumn, The Silent Cartographer, Assault on the Control Room, and 343 Guilty Spark are definitely my favourite levels of the lot. It should come as no surprise to anyone that my least favourite happens to be The Library, though I dislike it not for being difficult, or hard to navigate (I never really ended up lost), but just... boring. For me, it ruined any potential the Flood might have once had, which is a shame, because they were introduced rather well in 343 Guilty Spark.

Not understanding co-op, I wasn't too sure why my Chief never showed up in cutscens, and so I would ask my cousin stupid questions like "Do we, like, fuse together or something?". Don't laugh! (>///n///<)

My favourite weapons were always the plasma weapons and the Needler. I know that most people don't find the latter to be all that good in Halo 1, but I still thought it was pretty fun to use! (n . n) Make no mistake, I love the CE pistol. It's still the most satisfying pistol that I've ever used in an FPS, and I'd argue the best pistol in any shooter (Ever! Of all time!).

As for multiplayer, my favourite maps would have to be, from most to least:

• Chiron TL-34 (Yes, I'm serious)
  • Damnation
  • Prisoner
  • Hang 'Em High
I've always preferred single-player to multiplayer, in any game, though I always play Halo for both experiences, and care a lot about the quality of each. If I had to rank my top three for each, again from most to least, then I would have to go with:

Campaign

• Halo: Combat Evolved (Original Xbox version)
  • Halo Wars
  • Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach (Tied. Yes, I know Reach breaks canon, but I still thought it a well done story on its own)
Multiplayer

• Halo: Combat Evolved
  • Halo: Reach (Post-TU/85% Bloom, Nerfed AL, Bleedthrough, etc.)
  • Halo 2
From what I've seen of Halo 5's Arena multiplayer, it definitely looks to be taking my #2 spot for multiplayer. I don't yet have an Xbox One, but Halo 5 is certainly the one game that I'd love to play for it~

Anywho...

Thankee for reading through this! If you'd like to know anything more about me, or you'd like to play Halo: Reach, Halo 3, or Halo 4 on the 360, my gamertag is "Serene Mystic". Feel free to send me a PM over here or XBL any time~

I'll try to respond ASAP!

BwiBwi~♥