Introduction Hi

Apr 27, 2013
UK
Hey, I'm Rabid MidgetMan (Gamertag too) but just call me Rabid if you like. I'm a halo forge addict and have been since halo 3, but its taken till now for me to start trying to get my maps out to the world. I am not an aesthetic forger, but i get a real kick out of thinking up abstract and neat 'mini-games' (I think that's what the community would call them?!). I made 23 maps in reach all in all, from an identical recreation of my school (because everyone, at some stage, has imagined what it would be like to defend the school from a zombie invasion while daydreaming in an English lesson) to a 3-dimensional obstacle course which zombies had to cross while being barraged by concussion shots.

the first map I ever made was called 'speedy death', on sandtrap, and was virtually identical to 'smashy chase'. So far in halo 4 i have only made 5 maps, but i have a lot on the way. The only one of my maps on YouTube at the moment is 'rabid tank' (halo 4), uploaded by a channel called 'cgxtube'.

my hobbies involve halo forge, playing maps i made in halo forge, and complaining about things that i don't like about halo forge. hmph. i should really get out more.

Reactions: Fuzzle and Dax