Introduction Hi!

Vinceagashi

Qualified
Jan 14, 2013
Just joined and am now introducing myself I guess. Really looking forward to playing some custom games with everyone. My gamertag is Vinceagashi, although it probably already says that somewhere since I entered that in the registration. I am 20 years old and my girlfriend Akatsuki Tenshi will usually accompany me as we live together and she is just as big a halo nerd as I am. My waypoint Kd/R is 1.21 although that is not entirely accurate because I do like to mess around. For example I like to challenge myself to things like only using my secondary, or if the lobby really sucks I like to use punching only. When I play seriously a typical match is 22 and 7, a good match being 40 and 5. Girlfriends Kd/R is 0.73 but she has her moments of brilliance.

Reactions: corduroyCHUCK

corduroyCHUCK

Master
Dec 28, 2012
Michigan
welcome dude! your k/d is far better than mine, and i actually try all the time :p
it sounds like you prefer competitive play, but you and your gal should hop into some minigame lobbies from time to time. chicks love minigame customs.

Vinceagashi

Qualified
Jan 14, 2013
welcome dude! your k/d is far better than mine, and i actually try all the time :p
it sounds like you prefer competitive play, but you and your gal should hop into some minigame lobbies from time to time. chicks love minigame customs.
I like both competitive and casual. I can be super serious as well as just have a good time. I've been playing competitive a little too much lately and just want some fun customs.

CO BOARDERS

Adept
Jan 13, 2013
There are some good lobby options here. Check the upcoming games section where people usually are good about listing if they are hosting competitive or casual lobby's. I have noticed that people are trying to be good about incorporating both styles lately.

corduroyCHUCK

Master
Dec 28, 2012
Michigan
I like both competitive and casual. I can be super serious as well as just have a good time. I've been playing competitive a little too much lately and just want some fun customs.
i'll think you'll get along just fine here then :D

careful though, too many minigames make me terrible at this gama haha.