Introduction Hi there

May 15, 2013
hey guys, the storm has arrived.

was recommended to come here as a last resort to get lobbies together, where would i post a topic for people to submit maps for testing?

Reactions: NinetysBorn

NinetysBorn

Master
Jan 29, 2013
California USA
depends on the kind of player you're looking for.
By that you mean? Here, we have all sorts of players providing a constant feed of custom games. We have forgers here, racers, hosts, youtubers, clans, the whole shabang. I suppose if your looking for more forgers they'd be on a Halo community forge website. Is that what you meant?

May 15, 2013
By that you mean? Here, we have all sorts of players providing a constant feed of custom games. We have forgers here, racers, hosts, youtubers, clans, the whole shabang. I suppose if your looking for more forgers they'd be on a Halo community forge website. Is that what you meant?
i'm already with forgers, though forgehub hates me.

the type of player i'm looking for is highley skilled and well articulate, not really going to find that here so if i can't get those players i can settle for the more dumber less skilled player.

NinetysBorn

Master
Jan 29, 2013
California USA
i'm already with forgers, though forgehub hates me.
the type of player i'm looking for is highley skilled and well articulate, not really going to find that here so if i can't get those players i can settle for the more dumber less skilled player.
I'm hoping that's not some sort of subtle insult at our members. Skill does not concern me here, on HaloCustoms.com. Only, that we have a friendly and supportive community where everyone can have a good time. As games are meant for. With that said, man is this the place :) I hope you can find "the kind of player you're looking for." If not good luck with your search, pal. Glad we can have you here on the site.

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
I would suggest that ignorant assumptions which are directed, arguably insultingly, towards the entire population of a forum are not good things for one to make in their introduction thread on said forum. Note that one of our rules enforces the use of common sense.

Oh, and welcome to HaloCustoms.

Reactions: Fuzzle
May 15, 2013
I'm hoping that's not some sort of subtle insult at our members. Skill does not concern me here, on HaloCustoms.com. Only, that we have a friendly and supportive community where everyone can have a good time. As games are meant for. With that said, man is this the place :) I hope you can find "the kind of player you're looking for." If not good luck with your search, pal. Glad we can have you here on the site.

wasn't meant as an attack, its just the highly skilled players are more able to give accurate feedback on maps, when they're well articulated it makes it even better. but, if none of these kind of guys are online then i can settle for the more "casual" player which is what i'm thinking of using this place for.