Introduction Hi It's BEEF

May 18, 2015
Hey it's BEEFsupreme and I have been playing halo all my life. First played halo 1 ce when I was 10. Was introduced to it by my dads soldiers at they 're barrack on the original Xbox. I didn't know what I was doing and wasn't very good since it was my first ever halo experience. Anyway since then I have played all the halos including Reach and oDST. Used to be in a clan formed by my friends that I went to high school with, back in Germany. I can't remember the clan name but we were competitive. Swat was out main game type and BTB. We had leadership and forge HQ meeting. I have maintained my skills since then, but that was back in 2010. So I haven't played Reach since then and I am now 22 going to College and I have no idea if I am still at my prime in terms of skills when I was 17-19 year old in high school in that clan. Halo 4 and the MCC have been a hollow experience for me since I haven't spoke to any of my friends since that clan. Just moved on. But willing to join and be trained by any other clan that may be recruiting to have fun custom games.

Greenh2

Master
Jan 10, 2013
Hey BEEFsupreme, welcome to HC :). I remember my first time playing Halo CE when I was little, didn't even know what I was doing lol.