Introduction Hi, I'm new around here

King Andrew 1st

Proficient
Jan 31, 2013
Hello everyone at HaloCustoms, I am a standard gamer who loves to forge and play custom maps.
My gamertag is King Andrew 1st and I have 1 major problem with playing custom games. I have family settings on my account. This means that unless you are on my friends list I cant hear, message, invite or receive anything from you on xbox live. :( However if you are on my friends list then none of this matters. I live in England and I am a teenager. I would love to play custom games and so I have come here in the hope of finding some people that I can add to my friends list and play customs with.

Reactions: Dax

Dax

o/
Jan 12, 2013
Hey King Andrew! I'm Dax, nice to meet you. You can definitely find some customs going on around here, just click the "Join a Game" tab at the top of the page and a list of all the scheduled games is displayed. Find one you'd like to join and RSVP! If you have any questions feel free to ask :)

King Andrew 1st

Proficient
Jan 31, 2013
Hey King Andrew! I'm Dax, nice to meet you. You can definitely find some customs going on around here, just click the "Join a Game" tab at the top of the page and a list of all the scheduled games is displayed. Find one you'd like to join and RSVP! If you have any questions feel free to ask :)
ok thx