Introduction Hi halo brothers! im newb here!

Electricfeel

Proficient
May 8, 2013
soundcloud.com
call me hash!

Hope to find some customs halo friends here i was inspired by the endor map 2 join this comunity Luve it :) So 1st of all sorry 4 my bad english im from austria -> soo im talking a strange german dialekt as well :p

Im a litle Raptor so if u like some jurassic park sh** jump to my page on halo wp if u like - i made my one isla nublar in 3 different types on forge island (i know the bunker is wrong sry 4 that) and i made some changes at the very famous jurassic park map (originally made by a j jusy) its called hasch's jurassic park.

More projeks im workeing on is Alien Vs. Predator map + gametype and a lost world map 2 play with my jp4 rampage gametype. Hope my writing makes sense ^^

Love 2 all
:doublerainbowallthewayacrossthesky: :heart:
Bless hash

ig electricfeel

Reactions: NinetysBorn

Electricfeel

Proficient
May 8, 2013
soundcloud.com
Awesome! Welcome to the site man, my name's NinetysBorn :) If you ever have a question feel free to ask me or any of the staff, whenever you'd like :y: Take care

jeah actualy there is 1 question :) . can u maybe tell me where to find and explenation about the frame rate stuff? 4 example that the lights keep their lightnig effeckt.
what do i have to take care about?

Fiesty Fedora

Master
Jan 9, 2013
We have another German on our hands. o_O
Germans are always fun though. *winks at Fuzzle*
Welcome to HC! Be sure to check out the Shoutbox!

Reactions: Fuzzle