Introduction Hi everyone!

MERCENANDRE

Novice
May 5, 2013
I'm here to find some people to play with (obviously)!
I really like playing Halo, I love (and played) all the episodes of the series, but my xbox live's friends don't play any more and I'm tired of playing alone :(
My gamertag is MERCENANDRE and I would like to play Halo 4, it doesn't matter if customs or matchmaking.
I am Italian and I don't have headphones to speak on xbox live, so you can play but not talk with me.

Sorry for my English and I hope to see you guys online to play! :)

Reactions: NinetysBorn

NinetysBorn

Master
Jan 29, 2013
California USA
Aww that sux :( You should get a headset man! It's not as fun if we can't hang out together like broskis :) lol
Either way, welcome to the community man :) If you have any questions feel free to ask me or any of the staff :y: By the way, does your name mean mercenary in Italian?

MERCENANDRE

Novice
May 5, 2013
Aww that sux :( You should get a headset man! It's not as fun if we can't hang out together like broskis :) lol
Either way, welcome to the community man :) If you have any questions feel free to ask me or any of the staff :y: By the way, does your name mean mercenary in Italian?
Actually, mercenary in Italian is "mercenario", my gamertag is composed of that word and my name Andrea.
And yes, Andrea in Italy is a male name :)

Reactions: NinetysBorn