Introduction Hi Everyone,nice to see you here

Speadajam

Novice
Mar 4, 2013
I am new to this site and am looking for new people to chat with over different things. My husband and I are very happily married and we are entering a new chapter in our life that I especially would LOVE to have someone to talk to about it and ask questions and get advice. We have entered the "lifestyle" and have had a few experiences but are hitting some road blocks. Ok I'm hitting road blocks! LOL Would love to find a couple to talk to about how it's going for them.

Thanks so much and I HOPE to hear from you!

PA1NTS

Master
Jan 1, 2013
Hi im Doctor Phil. Just kidding, not sure if you'll find help for that here, but you never know? Do you play halo?

CooliestRap

Expert
Jan 12, 2013
Hello and welcome. Hope you enjoy it here. We may not be the best to talk to but if you ever want to play in customs feel free to join a game. :) If you have any questions feel free toast. :y:

Berb

Master
Dec 30, 2012
He's onto you Berb. Better think of some more meaningful posts. :p

No, we're talking about the OP intro itself.

It never mentions videogames, Halo, Customs, etc.
The member has not been on since posting the intro, and left immediately after posting.

Seems fishy to me.

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
I'm sure this is spam :teddy: Either that or this MAN is happily married to HIS husband. Plus, he never responded to our questioning of this spam post.

A. If you think its a spam post, why are you bumping it!
B. What are you doing reading threads from March! :p

Reactions: Fuzzle

Fuzzle

Wuschelig
Jan 10, 2013
Under the Traveler
why deleting a thread thats not harmful? since no links have been distributed its not a reason to ban. also the user didnt do anything but posting this ;)