Introduction Heyla

Tigger

Novice
Jan 20, 2013
My name is Jeff and my gamertag is SteampunkTigger. I'm 38 and I've played various Halo games over the years but finally got my own about a year back. A couple weeks ago I finally got my xbl gold after using up the trial time that came with Halo 4.

Looking to get into some casual and semi competitive games now that I've do the casual stuff and spartan ops to death. I'm a fan of stuff like dominion and anything with big teams. Don't have any xbl friends yet since I'm not into just adding folks at random.

As for what I do when I'm not gaming, well I'm a geek so it's usually something on the computer or the rare occasion I go out in the big open room to enjoy that big ball called the sun. ;)

Reactions: Wakko45

Wakko45

Kill-Steal Guru
Dec 30, 2012
Hi Jeff! Welcome to the site! We have many members here that range from casual players to competitive so whatever you decide you feel like you play you'll find someone! And don't worry about not having anyone on your friends list yet, that'll change as you meet people. I've met a lot of friends that I've known for years now through Halo and forums like these. Check out the Upcoming Game section and get involved with customs that peek your interests, hopefully you'll meet a lot of friendly people! If you have any questions feel free to ask me or any other members of the staff.

As for that big open room: Don't stay under that big ball for too long, it burns!