Introduction Hey,

Nov 23, 2014
My name is Noah. I am a 13 year old boy who first game was Halo 3. I like to play Halo because it is a fun game, the community is amazing, and I love playing as the Master Chief and killing grunts and other covenant minions. My most memorable moment in is Halo (I have 2) is one night I was just playing around with some people I met online and the game just kept getting bigger and bigger until I was hosting a full lobby mainly playing cat n' mouse by thfe and my second is playing with some friends and others people on assasiqns creed map for halo reach. Before you say you are
to young I just want to say to you. Remeber back in Halo 1 or 2, Remeber when you were my age? That is all. Well thank you for taking your time to reach this and if you want to play just message me on Xbox One. My profile is COMMANDERNOAHH. P.S. I am currently only playing Halo MCC because my Xbox 360 is first generation and can't take a lot. Well I hope to play some customs with you all, thanks for the time! :titmar: