Introduction Hey

Kujailija

Novice
Aug 24, 2014
Finland
Just another Finnish chump here. I think, that when it comes to gaming, I get more easily interested in RPG's (specifically JRPG's), but FPS's have always been a thing for me, ever since playing the original Halo on the Xbox as a child :D so that's my story. Nothing fancy, I don't feel like rambling about my real life stuff here

I mainly play Halo 4. I was forced to let go of 2, 3 I'm kinda tired of by now and Reach's multiplayer never appealed to me (I do occasionally get on to play some Firefight, though). Yeah, that's about it. Good to join another custom game website... I was a member in a pretty small custom game website (whose name I forgot) way back when Halo 3 was fresh, but I see this one's a little bigger xd

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
Hey there Kujailija, welcome to Halocustoms! Like yourself, I'm a pretty big fan of RPG's simply because there is so much variety with games like these. Anyway for all upcoming custom games click here. If you feel as though you have any questions then please feel free to ask. Aside from that, have fun! ^.^